Springfield Summer Junior League 2019
The Springfield Junior golf is league is an opportunity for Juniors (ages 5 – 17) to play competitive golf, in a friendly environment, on a weekly basis. This golf league will help junior golfers develop valuable life skills, character, good sportsmanship, golf skills and friendships. 3 hole, 6 hole and 9 hole divisions.
Wednesday afternoons from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
Dates: June 5, 12, 19, 26 and July 10, 17, 24
Junior League Feedback
What did you like most about the Junior League?
- I liked playing with other people and having the experience
- I liked how I got to meet new people
- Learning how to play golf and getting some exercise
- Competing with others
- Being able to practice golfing with an amazing coach
- The Par 3’s and going golfing
- Golfing with my friends
- Playing golf
- That I get to meet new people, compete and that we get to come out and have fun
- Playing golf and meeting new people
- Hitting on the course every Wednesday
- If was very fun and taught me alot
What did you learn from playing in the Junior League?
- I learned how to putt better
- You have to have patience and to just have fun
- How to keep score. What my clubs are.
- How to read greens
- I learned how to hit better and a lot more consistent
- Don’t get in the other person’s line
- How to play with my friends
- I learned how to drop my ball
- To be positive, honest, respectful to teammates and parents, to not cheat
- Golf is fun and some rules and being respectful
- I need to improve hitting the ball straight and far
- Better aim